- click on API Keys
- create a new key
- Yay, you are good to go!
Now just copy and paste (at least) the first half of the secret in the registration field at the top of the page and submit it together with your email address.
- Bittrex only allows API access when two-factor authentication is enabled, so under settings, choose "Two-Factor Authentication" from the menu bar on the left.
- Install Google Authenticator on your mobile device and scan the QR code shown on the Bittrex page or enter the code manually.
- Google Authenticator generates a new code every 30s. Enter a code from the app into the Bittrex page before the timer runs out.
- Click the verification link in the email you will be sent.
- Now you can finally choose "API Keys" in the settings sidebar.
- Click "Add New Key" and switch on all options *except* for "withdraw" as shown in the screenshot.
- Enter an Authenticator code again and click "Update Keys"
- From here you can copy the key and secret you will need to log into leonArdo. Register (at least) the first half of the secret with us by pasting it into the registration field above, along with your email address.
So the secret might look something like this:
and you can send us:
- go to Security -> API Access
- check the shown boxes
- click "GENERATE KEY" :)
- IMPORTANT: please copy the secret
It won't be accessible later.
You will always be able to see the key but the secret will be hidden from now on.
- click on "Activate" to active the key.
- the dialog will now show "E-mail sent"
- You should now have an email that looks like this
- just click on the provided link
- now you are good to go!
Now just copy and paste (at least) the first half of the secret in the registration field above and submit it together with you email address.
To give an example:
Your secret will look something like this:
Then just send us (at least) the first half of it. You don't have hit the exact half.
Just copy at least the first half and you are good to go.